One Dish Italian Chicken
1. 1 lb. of organic chicken breast
2. 1 small bag or organic red potatoes
3. 2-3 Heads of organic broccoli
4. Fat Free Italian dressing (any brand) I use Kraft
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Wash broccoli & potatoes
3. Slice potatoes in half
4. Spray glass dish with oil (I use Chosen Foods 100% pure avocado oil spray)
5. Place chicken breast in the bottom (flat).
6. Add broccoli and potatoes around chicken
7. Add a couple pinches of salt & pepper (I use pink himalayan salt)
8. Pour half of the bottle of Italian dressing over everything
9. Cover with foil
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes (always check to make sure the chicken is done).
11. Serve and enjoy!